September 7, 2019
When we get clients in for a boudoir session in our downtown Sacramento studio, we’re often blown away by the variety in boudoir outfit choices. Each of the beautiful ladies that stop by for a shoot are incredibly unique, so it stands to reason that their lingerie and clothing choices would be, too!
Occasionally, we’re asked about what sort of lingerie should be worn, which isn’t always an easy answer. All bodies are beautiful, but all bodies are also very different! What works for some may not work for all, but that’s okay, because the options are nearly limitless!
We recently did a bit of browsing in Forever 21 to help a client find that perfect boudoir outfit to wear to her shoot, and we found quite a few great options! Whether you’re more into a classic lacy look, or want to branch out into something with a bit more velvet allure, we’ve got options for you!
Forever 21’s Beautiful Boudoir Options
- Nude Lace-Up Halter Teddy: Lace and grace in all the right places! We love how delicate this knit floral lace teddy is; that plunging neckline is stunning!
- Nude / Black Lace Trim Teddy: Scalloped black lace and eyelash accents add a touch of edginess to this otherwise angelic teddy. Underwire & adjustable straps, too!
- Missguided Strappy Lace Teddy: Let’s get dangerous! This sheer black, strappy teddy leaves just enough to the imagination to leave ’em wanting more.
- Velvet Ladder Cutout Bodysuit: The softness of this velvet knit bodysuit is divine! We love the deep V neckline, and the ladder cutouts on the sides. Sexy and soft!
- Plunging Velvet Bodysuit: Similar to the above, this pretty number has a more classic feel – while still keeping that gorgeous velvet feel. We’re also in love with this soft teal color!
- Plunging V-Neck Floral Lace Teddy: This sheer two-tone floral lace mesh knit teddy is beautiful!